If you find any problems using Selenium, there are several places where you can search for help and where volunteers like you and me will spend their time trying to help you save yours.
The first place where people ask for help about Selenium is the Official User Group. Here, you'll find that most of the time, someone already found the problem you are facing right now, and usually reached the solution for which you are looking.
Note: Please make sure to search the group before asking for something. Your question likely won't get answered if it was previously answered in another discussion!
The best place to ask for help is the user group (because they also keep the
information accessible for others to read in the future). However, if you have a very
important (or too simple) issue that needs a solution ASAP, you can always enter
the IRC chat room. You might just find someone ready to help on #selenium at
Freenode (irc.freenode.net). There is more info about
IRC on wikipedia
Today's Selenium IRC Chat log. You can bookmark this link to always get the current day's log.
Selenium's Bug Tracker can be used to log new bugs, check the status of an existing one or as inspiration to help make Selenium better.
Need more professional help? No problem. We're keeping a list of companies and individuals that can provide hands-on, expert support with Selenium, continuous integration, and other QA automation techniques.
- ThoughtWorks - the original creator of Selenium and leader in agile development.
- Web Performance Mangement by Neustar - provides Selenium-based load testing services using thousands of real browsers.
- Sauce Labs - cloud-based service to run Selenium tests faster and more easily.
- Gomez - RealityCheck provides Selenium-in-the-cloud for all major browsers and OS's.
- PushToTest - TestMaker runs Selenium as load tests and service monitors.
- W3QA - On-demand test automation services dedicated to Selenium.
- TestOptimal - A Model-Based test automation tool leveraging the power of Selenium.
- Element 34 - Selenium consulting, training and coaching.
- XStudio - Test Management tool with Selenium integration capabilities.
- GruppoImola - Selenium Quality Assurance and Test Architecture consulting, skill transfer and coaching.
- RTTS - RTTS is a QA Consulting firm with introductory and advanced courses for Selenium delivered either in our office, on your site or in the Cloud.
- dynaTrace - Adds automated performance analysis (browser and server side) to Selenium tests.
- FACTory Consulting is a France-based firm delivering software testing services including Selenium training in french
- MaestroDev - Provides automated, cross-browser execution of Selenium tests on both private and public cloud
- SymbioWare - Import and enhance Selenium scripts with SymbioTeam On-Demand test automation and management platform
- Tavant Technologies - Automate. Accelerate. Proliferate
- Wexte - Selenium-based regression testing, performance analysis, load testing and monitoring
- LMN Solutions - Commercial support and training
- Think Future Technologies - provides various QA and testing services, including Selenium
- QMetry - End-to-end Test Management Tool that provides integration with Selenium
- InfoStretch - QA & automation services company with an expertise in Selenium.
- Wakaleo - Training and Consulting services around automated acceptance and regression testing with Selenium.
- Dynacron Group - Continuous Delivery software development consulting, including both Selenium and Sauce Labs.
- Aspire Systems - Test Automation for Web and Mobile
- Pluralsight - Beginner training course on using Selenium and creating an automated test framework.
- WeDoQA - Selenium Automation, Custom Selenium Frameworks, Load testing using Selenium to simulate real usage
If you think you or your company should be listed here, just let us know by submitting a patch to this file (click the "edit this page" link at the top). Please add your link to the bottom and in the same format as the others, otherwise your patch will be rejected.